June 6, 2005
Celebrity hairstylist offers style tips for worry-free convertible hairstyles
Auburn Hills, Michigan – Chrysler Group and celebrity hair stylist Ken Pavés have announced style tips for worry-free convertible hairstyles.
“Summer is here and that means white returns to the wardrobe, top-down driving season arrives, social calendars book-up and it’s time to look your best,” said Pavés, stylist to the stars. “While anyone will look great behind the wheel of the best selling Sebring Convertible, Chrysler Crossfire Roadster or PT Cruiser Convertible, there are a few tips to help you look fabulous when you arrive after driving with the convertible top down.”
Pavés “Tips for Flawless Convertible Hair,” include:
- Create an instant day-to-night celebrity look with a sassy, loose chignon. Create this great style by working with your natural texture. Pull your strands into a smooth, low ponytail. Wrap the ends loosely around the base of the ponytail, securing firmly with bobby pins, letting a few random pieces cascade from the bun.
- Be Natural – Rejoice if you are blessed with natural curls or waves, since natural textures are what hair is all about for 2005, and this look needs no defense against the wind! Go with your natural flow and let those ringlets rule.
- Just Add Wind – Add a definite rock-glam edge to your strands by creating the definitive wind-in-your-hair style. Start by shaking out your current do. Flip your head over and spray hairspray liberally through your roots. Flip your head back over and style with your fingers. Go wild since this sizzling style is even better after a ride with the top down!
- Let The Good Times Roll – Big, sexy hair rules in 2005. The bigger and wilder, the better! Drop the top and don’t look back – but only after you lock in your gorgeous new style with Pavés Professional Flawless Convertible-Proof Hairspray.
- Crank Up The Volume – This applies to more than just the radio in your convertible. Blow dry your tresses, and while they’re slightly warm, pop in some Velcro rollers. Take a few minutes to apply your make-up and get dressed. Remove your rollers and shake out your strands for a lightly tousled look.
Hollywood hairstylish Ken Pavés, is one of the most sought-after hairstylists in the world, and has over a decade of experience working with A-list celebrities, the world’s top designers, fashion publications, photographers and everyday women.