Toronto, Ontario – AutoTRADER.ca has introduced a new automotive iPhone App, giving Canadian consumers access to one of the largest online automotive inventories of used cars in the country, anytime, anywhere. In the first four days on the App store, the autoTRADER App became one of the top 10 Free Lifestyle Apps in Canada.
“We are proud to be the first Canadian automotive media to launch an iPhone App that makes it easy for our mobile users, 85 per cent of whom already use iPhone or iPod Touch to browse autoTRADER.ca,” said Geneviève LeBrun, Vice President of Marketing, TRADER Corporation. “With this new App, we have put over 200,000 vehicles in the palm of the consumer’s hand, and introduced another option to browse for vehicles in addition of searching in print and online.”
The autoTRADER.ca mobile App is free to download both in English and French. The mobile App provides:
- browsing by makes and models, search by keyword, and sort by location, price and most recent content
- all commercial and private-owner listings, including photos, based on your location
- dealer locator by postal code or local proximity-based search using GPS
- quick save feature to go back to user’s favorites
- contact the seller in one touch
The application can be downloaded directly to an iPhone from the Apple iTunes App Store™.