Vancouver, British Columbia – AutoNerve, a Chinese language publication, has announced the winners of its fifth annual Readers Choice Awards.
Readers were invited to vote for the best model in ten categories, via a ballot form published in the March/April issue of the magazine, in Chinese-Canadian newspapers nationwide, on the AutoNerve website, and through on-site entries at the Vancouver International Auto Show.
The winners are:
- Economy: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Family: Honda Accord
- Luxury: Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Prestige: Lexus LS600h L
- Sports/Performance: Audi S5
- Convertible: BMW 335i
- Minivan: Hyundai Entourage
- Best Crossover/SUV under $35,000: Nissan Rogue
- Best Crossover/SUV under $65,000: Mazda CX-9
- Best Crossover/SUV over $65,000: Porsche Cayenne