May 20, 2005
2005 Chinese-Canadian Consumer’s Car Choice Awards announced
Vancouver, BC – AutoNerve, the first and only editorial content-oriented automotive publication in the Chinese language across Canada, announced its second annual 2005 Chinese-Canadian Consumer’s Car Choice Awards.
Starting on March 15, AutoNerve asked its readers to cast their vote for the best vehicle of 2005 in ten categories. Readers voted online at AutoNerve.com, filled out the ballot form published in AutoNerve (Mar/Apr) issue, Sing Tao Daily Newspapers and Global Chinese Press, as well as on-site voting at AutoNerve’s promotional booth at the ten-day Pacific International Auto Show.
On behalf of our readers, AutoNerve is pleased to present the 2005 Chinese-Canadian Consumer’s Car Choice Award to:
- Best Economy Car: Smart Coupe / Cabriolet
- Best Family Car: Mazda6 Sport
- Best Luxury Car: Infiniti G35x
- Best Sports Compact: Toyota Corolla XRS
- Best Minivan: Honda Odyssey
- Best Performance car: BMW 645Ci
- Best Crossover: Subaru Outback
- Best SUV: Lexus GX470
- Best Station Wagon: Jaguar X-Type Wagon
- Best Convertible: Mercedes Benz SLK350
The winners will be published in AutoNerve (May/Jun) issue, on newsstands May 15th, in the Sing Tao Daily Newspaper and in the Global Chinese Press.
AutoNerve has a circulation of 13,500 copies in the province of British Columbia and 7,500 copies in Alberta. An Ontario Edition will be launched early 2006.